Can I hear from you?


Dear Reader,

I am glad you stopped by and that you have heard of my book.

Please be in touch by visiting (and liking) my Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/Pater-My-Father-My-Judaism-My-Childlessness-927232393986393/

or email me at this address

pater.amemoir@gmail.com

I am happy to discuss my book at book clubs via Skype or in person.

What is my book about? Lots of things...

Childlessness from a man's perspective 
Jewish childlessness
fatherlessness
Second Generation Holocaust
Lower East Side
Father-son relationships
Healing
Spirituality
Laughter 

It is not just my story. 


Elliot Jager
Jerusalem, Israel

Buy the book from Amazon.

Buy the book from Book Depository

Jerusalem's Pomeranz Books
Be'eri 5 Street phone 02-623-5559
Just around the corner from the First Knesset (soon to be museum) on King George Street 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Raanana - Metro Tel Aviv Book Launch